The Parts Of speech
*/ Spot the indicated word repeated in all the sentences in each of the groups below?
You are given a random example for each group:
- My brother likes the car my sister Leila bought last week.
- Leila is a good driver. She likes to drive fast cars.
- Ali likes the colour, leila chooses for her car, very much.
- Nobody ever likes what leila does.
- I've never seen such an extraordinary giant insect!
- She sent me two letters and I've never heard of her ever since.
- I have never been to Paris but my friend lives there.
- I'm still writing regularly to my pen-pal whom I've never met.
- Exercise (3) [An Adjective]
- She put on her dark rainy-coat and went out to look for the dog in the tempest.
- When she looked at the list of condidates, she didn't expect to see her name.
- The hunter slowly pulled her foot out of the trap but it was seriously hurt.
- My sister is the only girl among her classmates who is supposed to win the prize.
- If you didn't believe in her story why wouldn't you try to check for truth.
R S U L T:
Click me to see the verb.
Click me to see the adverb.
Click me to see the adjective.