Change the words [between brackets] in the following sentences into subject pronouns
- [Ali] is a hardworking student.
- [Ali and I] live in the same street.
- [Ali and Brahim] are brothers.
- [The car] is very expensive.
- [Aicha] has got a multicolor skirt.
- [John and you] must buy new books.
Change the words [between brackets] in the given sentences into object pronouns
- They usually go with [Ali] to the cinema.
- I don't like Badr to go with [Ali and I] anywhere.
- I meet [Susan] at the bus station every morning.
- She has a sick dog. She often takes [the dog] to the vet.
- The childen are very silly. The mother always punishes [the children] .
- She always gives [I] a candy.
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate pronouns
- Mr. Thomas is an old man. lives alone in a very big house in the country.
- His daughter Tania is a doctor. works in a private hospital in London.
- Tania and her father are good friends. love each other very much.
- Tania is nice. Mr. Thomas has a good time with .
- I sometimes spend the weekend with both of .
The Simple Past of "TO BE"