Global Language Review Test
*/ Write down your answers in the spaces.
- Rewrite the sentences as indicated.
- They may give you an answer soon.
- They are formatting your computer right now.
- Your computer
- Though he is egoistic, he never turned down a request.
- In spite of
- Put the verbs between brackets in the correct form.
- Before she left for the airport, Latifa a ticket to Paris.
- Finally, he decided married.
- All our guests here by tomorrow afternoon.
- He starts his head whenever he has to think.
- Can you help me this computer, please?
- They immediately left after they everything.
- Put the words between brackets in their correct form.
- They discuss the impact of polygamy and on society.
- Everybody must for a better future.
- All businesses need insurance.
- Students must use the computer as a tool for the of their skills.
- Match the words that go together to make appropriate collocations.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words or expressions from the list
- People are aware of the need for gender in education for both girls and boys.
- The fear of foreigners or strangers is termed as .
- You have to start taking to improve your skills.
- Match each sentence with its appropriate function.
a. opinion||b. addition||c. complaint||d. concession||e. defining||f. advice||g. apology
- The clerk is not sick nevertheless she doesn’t go to work. 
- It seems to me that intelligence should be accompanied by hard work. 
- I shouldn't have kept you waiting all this time. 
- He not only sings but he composes music as well. 
- Fill in the blank with the appropriate phrasal verbs from the list.
set up || let down || make up || bring up || take up || come across || put off
- I am not ready yet. Can we the experiment until tomorrow?
- Youth form teams to projects to sustain development.
- Don't believe him. He likes to stories.
- Be sure that your parents will never you .