2ème BAC. (2004 - 2005)
Global Language Review Test
*/ Write down your answers in the spaces. ~ Good Luck ~
- Fill in the blanks with the right preposition from the list.
- Nowadays, every young man is terrified the spectre of joblessness.
- Those books belong the library.
- They often stayed up late night.
- This story is totally made from the start.
- My parents look proud my little sister. She gets lots of prizes.
- Who is responsible all these problems?
- The teacher was telling the boys because they were negligent.
- Will you always remain dependent your parents?
- The baby is being looked quite well.
- Nobody is satisfied what one has.
- Put the verbs between brackets in the correct form.
- The film was so boring that I wished I at home.
- I a nap after I too much couscous.
- You needn't me all the time to watch my behaviour.
- By next June, they the new supermarket.
- How long on this project?
- Put the words between brackets in their correct forms.
- It is to smuggle.
- is a tough problem. Governments are trying to find solutions.
- War is the main cause of in the world.
- He didn't have the required for the job.
- People the stupid to a donkey!
- Many children in Africa never reach .
- Put the words between brackets in their correct forms
- She decided to her money in services.
- The of her dog was a real tragedy for her.
- The two teams for the world's championship.
- is the best virtue.
- I don't a word of what she says.
- Re-write the sentences beginning with the words given:
- They are testing the new robot.
The new robot
- Leila didn't attend the last lesson and she regrets it now.
- I would prefer to do it now.
I would rather
- "Are you quite certain?"
She asked me
- If you drink a lot of sea water, you get thirsty.
- He worked very hard; however he never got good scores.
- Fill in the blanks with the right word from the list.
- If you know what fruit is in my basket, I'll give a
- Some people can drown in waters.
- Most pollutants from factories and vehicles.
- Match the words that go together to make collocations.