Global Language Review Test
*/ Write down your answers in the spaces.
- Rewrite the sentences beginning with the words given.
- They should pay the bill.
- Someone has removed the tables.
- Although they are friends, they don't trust each other.
In spite of
- Put the verbs between brackets in the correct form.
- She phoned her parents as soon as she the letter.
- She stopped because the food was not well cooked.
- By tomorrow afternoon, Leila for Madrid.
- You'd better revising your lessons before it is too late.
- You don't need them your Identity Card.
- Why is he here? I don't remember him at all.
- Put the words between brackets in their correct form.
- This job requires and reliability.
- Your is much appreciated here.
- Empowering women in rural areas is this association's first .
- The students need more to go on with their studies.
- Match the words that go together to make appropriate collocations.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words or expressions from the list
- The government Rural-Urban linkage is a highly valued
- Citizens are supposed to work for the of their community.
- criticism is unacceptable. Women are not fragile at all.
- Match each sentence with its appropriate function.
|a. cause & effect
- I'm sorry to say this, but you are driving too fast. 
- Leadership means the ability to lead a group. 
- We were all tired; nonetheless, nobody seemed to stop working. 
- Smoking brings about death from cancer. 
- Fill in the blank with the appropriate phrasal verbs from the list.
- He finally decided to smoking.
- In Morocco, we our shoes before entering a room.
- The rules to protect identity must with technology.