By Mattie Johnson

The suns heat did nothing to help them earlier. Harm was weaker now then before and Mac knew this. As she treated his wounds, a silent prayer was said for Harm. The pain of the wounds was so intense, bitter tears began to fall from his eyes as well.

"Hey, we are going to get out of this." She said in a harsh whisper. Then she heard the voices.

"They went this way, had to." One shouted profanities and she heard the sounds of bushes rustling. The wounds took on an eerie appearance, but the sight of combat had hardened Mac, but still, ,the concern for him was very strong. They had been investigating the disappearance of a Corpsman from Camp LeJeune, only to find a ring of drug smugglers that had set up on the edge of base.

"Harm," She looked over to him. "Harm!" He opened his eyes slowly grimacing in pain, as he tried to breathe. "You're burning up now," she had placed her hand on his forehead, then taking a canteen, placed it to his lips. "Stay with
me, Harm." He then let darkness claim him.

Back to Collaborations Continue to Part 3

 


© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1