Myrtle's Class

If you could teach any class at Hogwarts what would you teach and why?

Dear Viewers,

If I, Moaning Myrtle, could teach any class at Hogwarts, it would be the "Art of Living In A Toilet. Living in a toilet is a lonesome, but rewarding experience. Where else could you get revenge on your enemy? (Not mentioning any names but, Olive Hornby.) Where else could you get exclusive access to the Prefect's bathroom without even knowing the password? And where else could you become the most memorable ghost ever to grace Hogwarts? See, a toilet is a wonderful place to be.>

Now, if ever I had the opportunity to teach my class at Hogwarts, I would begin by telling my little clones that if any of them rob me of my trademark moaning, I will get them. They all need to use the toilet sooner or later. Students learning the art of living in a toilet must have a trademark. Like my moaning, but not my moaning.

I would teach students how to utilize the pipes to the best of their ability. Though we are ghosts, we are not invincible and some rather alarming things get pushed down plugholes, washed off in showers or indeed flushed down toilets.

A word of advice to my learners, never visit Professor Snape, he keeps bad things down his toilet and he has more than once been caught making an illegal potion or two in his bathtub! Stay well away from Dumbledore as well. He may seem a nice and kind man, but never disturb him and his rubber ducky or all hell will break loose.

Anyway, I would very much like to teach my subject at Hogwarts because I feel that more students should be aware of the painful circumstances that I had to endure in order to become the hero I am today.

Though no one would ever want to do my subject. Everyone hates Myrtle. Just coz she's got glasses.

Ciao Bellas.
xxxxx


The Shrieking Shack // Snape's Dungeon // The Gallery // The Library
The Library Annex // The Theatre // What's New
The Floo // The Kitchen // The Marauder's Map

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1