Computer Operating Systems
Urban Voice -- Instructor: Lenny Bailes
Day 24 Agenda
1. Class projects status report
2. A+ in Depth Chapter 5 team contest
3. Collect Day 21, Day 22 Agenda sheets to check fill-ins
4. Begin Discussion of A+ in Depth Chapter 6 Managing Memory
4. Finish Meyers Labs 4.1, 4.2
Do Meyers Lab 2.3 (Installing a CPU)
Finish Meyers Lab 4.2 at home, if you have the lab manual.
Have written answers or flash cards for Ch. 5, questions 1-28 ready to inspect in class.
Fill in answers to questions in yesterday's "Configuring System Board Frequencies" handout:
(clock multipliers and Review questions 1-6 on next page)
Read A+ in Depth, Chapter 6 on Managing Memory, up to p.264 for class discussion later this week.