CLICK THE UNDERLINED WORDS FOR EXPLANATION.
1. The boy is young to understand what you mean.
2. He is not old to get the point.
3. I think this quiz is not easy for me to do.
4. I couldn't buy the car. It was expensive.
5. The donkey is supposed to be stupid to think.
6. However, the donkey is not smart to pull itself out of problems.
7. It is slow to react to danger.
8. But it is strong to carry heavy stuff.
9. The film I saw yesterday was not interesting to enjoy fully.
10. The drink she offered me was hot for me to drink at once.
11. There is not room for everybody here.
12. I guess the gate is narrow for the car to pass through.
13. She is mature to choose by herself.
14. I'm tired to play football with you this afternoon.
15. Now it is late to give up doing the quiz.