- The words are not big enough to read.
- The quiz is too difficult.
- The village is not near enough for me to go on foot.
- These boys are too nasty to be accepted.
- They are not hard working enough to go to work.
- They are too unfriendly to make friends.
- They are not happy enough to enjoy the party.
- The manager is too busy to talk to you.
- This quiz is too long to do quickly.
- The microbe is too small to see.
- c. They are too small
- i. It is not easy enough.
- a. It is too far
- g. They are not nice enough.
- h. They are too lazy.
- b. They are not friendly enough.
- f. They are too sad.
- d. He is not free enough.
- j. It is not short enough.
- e. It is not big enough.