2ème Bac. | January 2011
- Give the correct form of the words between brackets.
- "You have to have a [passion] opinion; otherwise you sound false".
- The young man doesn't seem to be [drebellion] at all.
- The firm is looking for [energy] and vigorous workers.
- The boss encourages his employees to be [innovation] .
- Young people are full of [vital] and enthusiasm.
- Our project aims at combating [illiterate] in rural areas.
- Match the words that go together to make collocations:
- Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate words from the list:
- You have an accident if you drive that old car.
- I think you see the doctor if the pain persists.
- She worked all day long. She be tired and exhausted.
- Please send them a message. They forgotten about the meeting.
- Put the verbs between brackets in the correct tense.
- She got a job as soon as she [have] her diploma in management.
- Don't worry; she is used to [drive] lorries.
- You don't have to [come] if you don't want to.
- It's no use [talk] to her. She is such a hard-headed little girl.
- They finally decided [sell] the old house in the country.
- I can't imagine [sleep] in such a load noise.
- It's funny! She wanted to show me how [use] a remote control.
- They worry about [make] the same mistakes again.
- Combine these pairs of sentences with the words given.
- Ali wanted to be at school on time. Ali left home early. (in order to).
- They couldn't go on working. It was raining. (due to)
- Sarah wanted to get up early in the morning, Sarah sets her alarm. (so that)
- The boy must save money. The boy wants to buy a new computer. (thus)
- Match the expressions with their appropriate functions:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.