By Milady JAG

At the moment they were surrounded, AJ felt the pains that leadership posessed. Guns were drawn upon them; two men spoke in Vietnamese, causing Mac to remember the time that Harm had been held captive all those years ago, before she had entered JAG. Soon she remembered that he had made enemies with the government, and that one interrogator was shot to death. Whispering to AJ, "This can't be. I suspect..." one of the men hit Mac with the stock of his gun, causing her to fall to the ground.None went to her, each sensing the danger that ws present.

About a mile away, Camelion's team had been monitoring what was happening through video that was coming from the video tracking system that he insisted the Admiral carry. When he saw the hit, the anger in him rose, but was controlled. In the weeks that he worked with her, his team witnessed what type of Marine she was, but saw how much they both cared about the people they helped.

"Commander, someone is approaching, scouts have him at approximately 5 km from the group."

"What is the condition of Rabb?"

"He seems to have lost consciousness and had caused the group to slow their escape. From what we saw, he was being dragged." Camelion nodded. Moments later another of the team gave some shocking news.

"Team 2 reports, the man approaching matches the general description of LCPL Walls, the marine missing from LeJeune. Another person is with them, and of Amer-Asian decent. Both armed with M-16."

"We need to act. Fast."

Back to Collaborations

 


© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1