Common Core Test
- Write these numbers in letters. 2points
- Put the words between brackets in their correct forms. 2points
- My aunt has got small blue (eye).
- There are some (match) in the box.
- These (person). are not Moroccan.
- My grandfather has got four (wife) .
- Choose the correct answer. 2points
- (Am / Is / Are) Thomas a businessman or a doctor?
- Leila's mother is her nephew's (aunt / grandmother). .
- Can you (speak / spell) my name correctly? .
- Leila is (single/married) and her husband is an engineer. .
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words. 3points
- There is laptop on the teacher's desk.
- The Johnsons have got office downtown.
- Peter is English. He is French.
- Farida works in Casablanca she lives in Rabat.
- Ali has got good friends.
- The cat is not in the house. is in the garden.
- Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words from the list. 2points
- are you from? | - I am from Marrakech.
- are those boys?. | They are Badr and Ali.
- much is this pen? | It is three Dirham only.
- nationality is Adil Imam? | He is Egyptian.
- What is the question? (The underlined words are the answer they should not appear in the questions) 4points
- Hassan is a bus-driver.
- His wife’s name is Naima.
- They have got no children. .
- Yes, they have got a house. .
- Dissect to make correct sentences. 2points
- Unscramble these words to make correct sentences. 3points
- are - friends - Latifa - Laura - good - and
- and - are - my - my - uncles - brothers - father
- has - house - a balcony - Leila’s – not - got