*/ Click the appropriate Wh- word to fill in the gaps
1. I met the boy _____ leg was broken in the race.
2. Isn't that the man ______ sold your father the old bike?
3. Mohammad is the one ______ telling the truth, not Peter.
4. My sister,______ wearing the blue Jellaba, is an engineer.
5. The old woman, ________ just left the mall, was a famous actress.
6. Nobody knows the person ______ been diving the black van.
7. The genius student _____ won the prize yesterday is missing.
8. Isn't that the film ______ everybody is talking about these days?
9. The doctor ______ my sister saw yesterday died this morning.
10. The city ______ you are describing doesn't exist.
Restrictive & Non-restrictive Clauses