Click On Image
For Full Size Image
Manufacturer
Number
Image Discription
Mercator
69
a "Sperrbrecher" (Mine destruction vessel) of 1914
nice early Mercator ´with metal masts
Mercator
188
The SMS Seeadler, the former freightship Pass of Balmaha that was used as auxiliary cruiser during WW1.
Masts and sails were provided by Mercator as kits. The masts are injection-molded plastic, the sails are vacu-formed plastic.


[Home] [Links] [Lists] [Articles] [Reviews] [Unidentified] last update 20.11.2001 1
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws