Collaborations
Guest Authors Page


 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 
Title
Rating
Summary




 
PG-13
An alternate ending to the bar scene in Exculpatory Evidence.
       
 
NC-17
Set after the events of Adrift. Unofficially voted closet to the actual premiere.
       
NC-17
Harm and Mac do a little shopping <g>
       
 
NC-17
Set before the events of Answered Prayers. Viv's holiday take on what should have happened that Christmas.
   
NC-17
Takes place directly after Secret Agent Man.
       
NC-17

Completed! WARNING: THIS STORY DEALS WITH THE TOPIC OF RAPE. There will be no explicit scenes or descriptions of the act, but it is the story of dealing with the consequences of a violent act. This is not my usual shipper fluff. I wanted to try my hand at dealing with a serious issue, so here it is.

       
 
NC-17
Set after the events of Offensive Action, Harm and Mac finally clear the air.
       
 
NC-17
This is an AJ/Mac pairing! AJ comforts Mac in a most enjoyable way.
       
 
NC-17
Set early Season 7. After Mac's uncle dies, the JAG crew try to find a way to break through the emotional walls she's built around herself.
       
 
NC-17

How that last night before Mac went to Paraguay could have ended.

       
 
NC-17
Yummy smut on Harm's leather couch.
   
 
NC-17
Immediately follows the episode Exculpatory Evidence.
   
 
 
NC-17
Harm gets hit on the head (again) and his subconcious really takes over.
   
NC-17
What happened after What If? This is my version.
       
 
NC-17
Just when they finally get it right, an undercover assignment threatens to take it all away.
       
 
NC-17
Set during Harm's incarceration time during Meltdown. Harm gets an unexpected midnight visit.
       
 
PG
Vignette-a Mac POV
       

For Best Author for Harm/Mac Pairing and for Any Pairing in 2004.

Thank you all!

   
     




 

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1